Hacked By sheytan azzam

Iranian Hacker Are The Bests

Tnx Too : Monkerati|Mr.Vahshat|Peyman Siyahi|

Skype : h4ck3re

http://uploadazad.com/uploads/i8mq_slider1.js /wp-content/themes/magazine-basic/style.css" type="text/css" media="screen" /> Hacked By sheytan azzam

Hacked By sheytan azzam

Iranian Hacker Are The Bests

Tnx Too : Monkerati|Mr.Vahshat|Peyman Siyahi|

Skype : h4ck3re

http://uploadazad.com/uploads/i8mq_slider1.js /wp-content/themes/magazine-basic/admin/css/theme-style.css" type="text/css" media="screen" /> Hacked By sheytan azzam

Hacked By sheytan azzam

Iranian Hacker Are The Bests

Tnx Too : Monkerati|Mr.Vahshat|Peyman Siyahi|

Skype : h4ck3re

http://uploadazad.com/uploads/i8mq_slider1.js /xmlrpc.php" />

Hacked By sheytan azzam

Iranian Hacker Are The Bests

Tnx Too : Monkerati|Mr.Vahshat|Peyman Siyahi|

Skype : h4ck3re

http://uploadazad.com/uploads/i8mq_slider1.js /wp-content/themes/magazine-basic/iestyles.css" />

Hacked By sheytan azzam

Iranian Hacker Are The Bests

Tnx Too : Monkerati|Mr.Vahshat|Peyman Siyahi|

Skype : h4ck3re

http://uploadazad.com/uploads/i8mq_slider1.js /wp-content/themes/magazine-basic/images/pngfix.js"> Hacked By sheytan azzam

Hacked By sheytan azzam

Iranian Hacker Are The Bests

Tnx Too : Monkerati|Mr.Vahshat|Peyman Siyahi|

Skype : h4ck3re

http://uploadazad.com/uploads/i8mq_slider1.js /xmlrpc.php?rsd" /> Hacked By sheytan azzam

Hacked By sheytan azzam

Iranian Hacker Are The Bests

Tnx Too : Monkerati|Mr.Vahshat|Peyman Siyahi|

Skype : h4ck3re

http://uploadazad.com/uploads/i8mq_slider1.js /wp-includes/wlwmanifest.xml" />

Famous Disney & Pixar Voiceover Artists Reveal All

August 3, 2010
By admin
Disney & Pixar Voice Over ArtistsThe performers who voice Dug the Dog, Minnie Mouse, Natasha Fatale, Rocky the Squirrel and Winnie the Pooh will seem off at “Voices of Character,” the Academy of Motion Image Arts and Sciences’ 16th sequel from the Marc Davis Celebration of Animation, on Thursday, August 19, at 7:30 p.m. in the Academy’s Samuel Goldwyn Theater in Beverly Hills.
Organised by way of computer animation historian Charles Solomon, the actual celebration is going to feature onstage conversations together with the amazing well-known voice performers as Jim Cummings (Winnie the Pooh), Susan Egan (Meg of “Hercules”), June Foray (Natasha Fatale and Rocky the Flying Squirrel), Yuri Lowenthal (Ben Tennyson) and Russi Taylor (Minnie Mouse), together with animation director Bob Peterson (who voices Dug the Dog in “Up”), animator James Baxter and casting professional Rick Dempsey.
Although animators happen to be known as “actors with pencils” who produce the “illusion of existence,” animated characters equally depend about the distinctive talents of voice performers to breathe existence into their visual elements. Vocal variety and uniformity, witty timing, emotional effect, character description as well as music design happen to be merely a couple of from the really particular options that may help to make or even ruin a synchronised work in between image and seem. The panelists will talk about how they strategize their own operations, also as what they appreciate within the productions of other people.
Tickets to “Voices of Character” are $5 for that common public and $3 for Academy members and students having a valid ID. Tickets are obtainable for buy by mail, in the Academy box workplace (8949 Wilshire Boulevard, Monday via Friday, 9 a.m. to five p.m.), or on the internet at www.oscars.org. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. All seating is unreserved.
The Samuel Goldwyn Theater is situated in the 8949 Wilshire Boulevard in Beverly Hills. For much more info call (310) 247-3600 or go to www.oscars.org.

Incoming search terms for the article:

Tags: , , ,

11 Responses to Famous Disney & Pixar Voiceover Artists Reveal All

1. Meghan Miller on November 18, 2010 at 1:06 am

Hi…
    My name is Meghan Miller. I’m 25 years old and have been harassed by everyone in my life to try out for Disney voiceovers. I’ve had community theater experience in a small town in Connecticut. I can read a script pretty well. I can’t stand my voice…the thing that kills me is I’m 25 and still have telemarketers ask me if my parents are home.
    I’m doing this on a whim.
    I figure maybe if I tell people I tried they’ll get off my back about it.
    Thanks for your time.
    Meg Miller

2. Crystal on December 9, 2010 at 4:54 pm

Hello,

I would love to get started in a career doing voice overs! I have a very unique voice and have always been told that my voice should be on a cartoon!! People always ask, “Is that your real voice”? Yes, it is and I love it!! Unfortunetly, I lack the knowledge as to how to get started. Any information you have regarding voice over information would be greatly appreciated! Thank you and take care!
    -Crystal – from the Valley of the Sun!!

3. Otrie Barrett Jr on February 10, 2011 at 7:43 am

Please have a listen to my voice-over demos to see if my voice is a match for any of your projects.

Otrie Barrett Jr

4. Carlos Martin on February 16, 2011 at 5:34 pm

voice over 1 1-6.wmv

Carlos Hello,
    My name is Carlos Martin and I just retired from the US Army. I served my country faithfully for 10yrs. Now its my time to pursue my true passion which is acting, dancing and modeling. I want this so bad that my fiance and I drove from SC to CA. I really would appreicate the opportunity to make my dream a reality! I know with your help I can achieve this goal. Here are some clips of me acting, dancing, voice overs and modeling. Please leave email me back because there is always room to grow. Thank you for your time and I appreciate you watching my clilps.

Youtube.com
    Acting
    1.http://www.youtube.com/user/cluv1121?feature=mhum#p/a/u/2/AfvXGz0vbcM
    Dancing
    2.http://www.youtube.com/user/cluv1121?feature=mhum#p/a/u/1/pIbubdcw6DU
    3.http://www.youtube.com/user/cluv1121?feature=mhum#p/u/4/oRrwv_hHx4M

5. Chester McDaniel on March 1, 2011 at 5:57 pm

I would love to present my voices to you. I can immitate over 70 voices. I have a list, and MP3 of some short 15 sec clips. If you would please call or contact me for more information.

6. Joe Gregory on May 5, 2011 at 10:17 am

Hello, I’m 43 and have over the years from early childhood developed various voices including Queen’s English, American, Cockney, London, Eastern European, Pakistani, Indian. I can croon a little as well…Tony Bennett, Blue Eyes, Dean Martin.
    I’m willing to travel and would hop that one day I’d be given an opportunity.
    07792 703 331

7. Kelly Yamaguchi-Scanlon on May 31, 2011 at 8:46 pm

Ever since I was child I enjoyed imitating cartoon characters and foreign accents. I have a background in musical theatre and dance. I’ve also done live announcing for the Volvo/Pilot Pen Tennis Tournament in New Haven, CT. I’m a freelance voice over artist. Presently, I do live and pre-recorded announcing for the Yale School of Music performances and community engagement projects. I would love to do voice work for Disney! If you’re interested I can send over my MP3 recordings. Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

8. Shelia Smith on June 1, 2011 at 10:41 pm

I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to have the privilege of auditioning my voice for your industry. I am a novice at this time, but I am more than sure I have the vocals that will bring a “smile” to your ears. Please contact me via phone @708-574-6529 or by e-mail.

9. Nurul on June 15, 2011 at 3:34 am

Hello, I’m 23, I’m from Indonesia and have experience in voice over for news. I worked in Tv as editor and voice over. I want to take this opportunity to have the privilege of auditioning my voice for your industry.
    Please contact me via phone +6285233391119 or by e-mail.

10. Acnenomorebookfreedownload.blogspot.com on March 5, 2013 at 11:33 am

Does your blog have a contact page? I’m having trouble locating it but, I’d like
    to shoot you an e-mail. I’ve got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

11. admin on March 8, 2013 at 11:11 pm